The Standard Canoe Kit is a low cost option to transport a canoe. The 6″ gunnel style non-skid blocks feature a universal cut-out profile that fits round, square and oval load bars. Includes two 15′ load straps and two safety tie-downs. Made in the USA with EVA closed cell foam.
Standard Canoe Carrier with Tie-Downs – Foam Block Style – 6″ Long
$39.95& Free Returns
- 6″ long non-skid EVA foam universal fit blocks
- 15′ cam buckle load straps to secure the canoe
- Safety tie-downs to fully ensure a safe installation
- Travel tote that holds the kit when not in use
- One Year Limited Warranty
- Weight: 2.2 lb
- Length: 6″ (per block)
- Width: 4.75″ (per block)
- Height: 3.75″ (per block)
- Load capacity: 1 boat up to 110 lb
- Bow and stern safety tie-downs are required for all Malone rooftop transport(s). Failure to correctly install and use safety tie-down lines voids all warranty and liability.
- Carefully review instructions and register your warranty prior to first time use.
- Prior to installation, carefully clean the roof of the vehicle and bottoms of the foam blocks to avoid scuff marks from dirt & dust.
- All foam block kits use straps that can potentially allow rain water to enter the vehicle. See Wet Strap Warning.
What’s In The Box:
- (4) 6″ Non-Skid Universal Fit Foam Blocks
- (2) Bow and Stern Lines
- (2) 15′ Heavy Duty Load Straps
- (1) Reusable Storage Tote
- (1) Instruction Manual