Need a few extra straps to secure your bike to your trunk or hitch bike rack, look no further. These stretchy rubber straps come in pairs and are durable and dependable, keeping your bike safe and secure for years to come.We have used these straps on our racks since 2004. Each strap has 8 holes which are ½” in diameter. Prior to 2004 we used rubber straps called World Straps, which each have 5 holes that are ¾” in diameter.
- Stretchy straps to secure bikes to trunk and hitch bike racks
- Durable rubber construction for long-lasting use
- Serves as a replacement strap for all Yakima hitch and trunk racks manufactured since 2004
- Compatible with SwingDaddy, FlipSide, HighLite, DoubleDown Ace, DoubleDown, BigHorn, QuickBack, KingJoe, SuperJoe and SpareTime
- Sold in pairs
- Weight: 0.18 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 9.00 in x W 1.37 in x H 0.25 in
- Limited Lifetime Warranty